Location: Engineering, El Monte
Type: Full Time
Industry leader in baking machinery is looking for an experienced mechanical designer/drafter to join our growing team. This designer/drafter reports directly to the engineering manager performing tasks and providing prints for fabrication and assembly. These tasks are typically considered within the realm of CAD designing. This designer/drafter is expected to work and communicate well with other team members and management utilizing CAD and verbal communications to meet project and company goals.
· Create 3D models and detailed drawing using Autodesk Inventor and AutoCAD.
· Prepare and document bill of materials and any specialized process necessary for production.
· Revise existing prints and bill of materials as needed.
· Work with shop and assembly departments to meet company objectives.
· Associates/Technical Mechanical Design Degree or equivalent experience.
· Fluency with Autodesk Inventor.
· Must be able to start immediately
· Ability to communicate technical knowledge in a clear and understandable manner.
· Relocation is not offered
· Hands on experience with sheet metal fabrication or machining is a big plus.
· Must completed drafting test and perform well on written exam.
· Experience of 2-5 years in a related or similar job is a plus.
To Inquire or Apply for this Position
Email your resume to: EMAIL OR FORM GOES HERE